We are hiring:
Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Human Factors Expert (m/f/d) for the area of vehicle and traffic safety
Automobilforschung Dresden GmbH is a young company in the TU Dresden AG environment. If you are interested in a dynamic, team-oriented working environment for the mobility of the future, then you have come to the right place. In close cooperation with the Chair of Automotive Engineering, we operate a unique vehicle technology test centre that deals with vehicle system properties on the one hand and driving simulation and thus the interaction between vehicle and driver/occupant on the other (driving dynamics/comfort, operational stability, NVH, active driving safety, driving simulation). Our customers include well-known vehicle manufacturers, as well as market-leading suppliers and development service providers. This concerns the areas of series production, development, pre-development as well as research. Interest in new challenges as well as personal development is particularly important to us.
- Design, implementation and commissioning of test rig automation.
- Requirements engineering: Creation of system structures, signal flow and controller concepts.
- Procurement and installation of suitable IPC/controller hardware and software
- Programming and configuration of test stand functions, sequences, user interfaces and interfaces
- Design and implementation of safety controls based on existing safety concepts
- Successfully completed vocational training as an electronics technician as well as completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable.
- Knowledge of automation technology, regulation and control of machine processes
- Basic knowledge of electrics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics and drive technology
- Knowledge of test bench technology and systems from HORIBA, MTS, Beckhoff, …
- Knowledge of foreign languages English
- Independent and structured way of working in a team
Full-time (40 h/week)
AMFD – Auto Mobil Forschung Dresden GmbH is looking for reinforcement in the field of vehicle and traffic safety with immediate effect. The searched Human Factors Expert (m/f/d) shall take over responsible tasks in the development of simulation models for issues of traffic simulation and vehicle safety. In a team of engineers and software developers, behavioral models of road users are to be jointly developed and implemented in the simulation framework OpenPASS.
- Code analyses and model building
- Concept development of model features
- Coaching of the technical project colleagues
You should have the following knowledge, skills or experience:
- A successfully completed university education in the field of traffic, engineering or behavioral psychology
- In-depth knowledge of behavioral psychology, physiology, and modeling of these processes (preferably in a transportation context)
- Deep analytical understanding
- Organizational skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of technical English
- Solid knowledge in statistics and stochastics
- Experience in research projects
- Previous knowledge of automotive engineering
- Basic programming skills (preferably C++)
- Class B driver’s license
Full-time (40 h/week)
If you would also like to become part of a young and innovative team, send a detailed application at any time to: